Random Kat Facts, 6-10
The "my brain is weird" edition...
6. The words for "right" and "left" still do not come naturally to me a lot of the time.1
7. I see words in my head. Especially when people talk. Sometimes they appear as if they're being typed; sometimes they scroll; sometimes they're like subtitles. Sometimes they just hang in the air. (Hi, Rachel!)
8. I love to sort things. And alphabetize things. If I could make a decent salary shelf-reading full time, I'd be in heaven.
9. The most purely fun class I took in college was Formal Logic. Of course, given that most of my classes had names like "Agony in Stony Places" (no, really), that might not be saying all that much.
10. I love to learn languages, and learn them pretty easily. Latin is my favorite language.
1 This is, of course, when talking about physical directions. I'm pretty clear on the concept when it comes to politics.
Posted by Kat at 11:35 PM
| Comments (2)
Random Kat Facts, 1-5
Okay; we're going to try out a new feature here. Every so often, I'll write a few odd or little-known facts about myself; they'll all be under the same category name so looking at all of them will basically become a "101 Things About Me" sort of thing.
1. I love strawberry cream cheese, but I'd rather not have it on a whole bagel - I prefer half a bagel with strawberry and half a bagel with regular. (Eaten separately, not as a sandwich.)
2. When I was a young child, my parents convinced me that the ice cream truck was actually the "night-night truck," and that it drove around and played its song each evening to tell all the kids it was time to go to bed.
3. I had a big bucket of Legos as a preschooler, but I don't really remember building much. I loved to dump them out and then sort them all... by color, size, etc.
4. I was convinced that I didn't like Indian food until about a month ago. But I'm starting to think it's becoming a favorite.
5. I love cold weather mostly because of the cuddly clothes and blankets it allows. Flannel, wool... mmmmm.
Posted by Kat at 12:00 AM
| Comments (2)