Random Kat Facts, 6-10
I love lists!
, More about me than you ever wanted to know
, Random Kat Facts
The "my brain is weird" edition...
6. The words for "right" and "left" still do not come naturally to me a lot of the time.1
7. I see words in my head. Especially when people talk. Sometimes they appear as if they're being typed; sometimes they scroll; sometimes they're like subtitles. Sometimes they just hang in the air. (Hi, Rachel!)
8. I love to sort things. And alphabetize things. If I could make a decent salary shelf-reading full time, I'd be in heaven.
9. The most purely fun class I took in college was Formal Logic. Of course, given that most of my classes had names like "Agony in Stony Places" (no, really), that might not be saying all that much.
10. I love to learn languages, and learn them pretty easily. Latin is my favorite language.
Posted by Kat at November 8, 2005 11:35 PM
1 This is, of course, when talking about physical directions. I'm pretty clear on the concept when it comes to politics.