Whoa crazy busy. Again. Still. Whatever. Anyway. I decided I should post some goals for the weekend, in hopes that that will keep me focused and give me a feeling of accomplishment, or something. Or maybe I'm just short on stuff to talk about today. You decide. :-)
This isn't everything I have to do, by any means, but it's some things that I'd really like to get done. If that makes sense.
1. Finish Shedir.
2. Finish two Netflix discs to send back on Monday.
3. Make a decent dent in my current homework assignment.
4. Pick out a recipe for a dish to bring to D&D next week and one to bring to Thanksgiving, and shop for the ingredients.
5. Get to 28,000 words on my novel.
6. Sit down and do some serious holiday gift/entertaining/etc. planning.
7. Update the sidebars.
That's... well. Probably enough, huh? What are you trying to accomplish this weekend?