Movable Type 3.2
July 19, 2006
I guess it's Wednesday.Randomness
My cousin and I had the "Is it Tuesday?" "Um, I think so." conversation several times yesterday, so I guess that means today is Wednesday. So. Randoms. Of course, I had several planned out earlier today, but now I can't remember what any of them were... hmm...
3. And, on a lighter note, "91 New Reality Shows You Need to Know About."
4. Yes, the preponderance of linkage means that I'm still horribly stressed about everything and trying to ignore it.
5. But I found myself smiling earlier today without really thinking about it. I'm taking that as a good sign. Or a sign that I'm in complete denial.
6. Have you seen Oreo Dippers? (Apparently they're really new, because I can't find a picture online.) They're Oreos but in a more oval shape, like Cameos or something, so they're easier to dip. It's an intriguing idea, but it might mess up the perfect Oreo ratio. So I'm not sure whether I approve. I did have to buy some, of course, so I'll let you know how it goes.
7. I think I'm going to stop at Au Bon Pain on the way to class to pick up dinner, because I'm really tired of granola bars. And Au Bon Pain always makes me think of Lauren. Even though I guess I've never actually gone there with her. Heh.
8. Training a new person at work. Ack.
9. Paper paper paper paper paperPosted by Kat at July 19, 2006 01:26 PM