Here's the Katy Perry video that was too hot for Sesame Street. You're welcome, Dad.
1. A few thoughts: It's cute! I like it.
2. This song was practically destined to be on Sesame Street. It's about opposites!
3. To everyone who's saying that the fact that they had to change the lyrics means that it shouldn't have been on: Have you ever WATCHED Sesame Street? This is what they do. Sesame Street markets to parents. That's why it's so watchable and hated so much less than other kids' shows.
4. On the other hand, sure, she could have worn a few more clothes. But it really doesn't seem like that big a deal. There were no fewer clothes than you'd see watching the Olympics or going to the beach.
5. It has to be said: Elmo never wears any clothes.