Movable Type 3.2
April 09, 2010
TV Couple Quiz, with a Prize!TV
NOTE: I forgot a really important one, so if there was no #11 when you looked, look again.
It's Friday. Let's play a little game! Here's how it works:
1. I'll give you a list of quotes that have to do with my favorite 'ships (couples on TV shows I want[ed] to get together). The order is random. There could be more than one from one show.Ready? Here we go!
1. "Better than kissing my dog."
2. "Are we done here?" "I'm almost certain we're not."
3. "No one writes songs about the ones that come easy."
4. "Get a soul." "Get a brain."
5. "All the girls think you look really hot in this shirt." "Gimme that."
6. "Cross away, for I have no problem with this, as you are my girlfriend and she is my sister." "Then why are you talking like Theodoric of York?"
7. "Eight letters. Three syllables. Say them and I'm yours."
8. "You unbelievable moron. You've known me for fifteen years. Flirt with me."
9. "Rules are rules, right?" "Maybe I'm sick of the rules."
10. "Welcome to reality, superstar." "Well, I never did much like reality."
11. "I hate that it's so hard, and that you can hurt me so much. I know everything that you did because you did it to me. Oh God, I wish that I wished you dead. I don't. I can't."Posted by Kat at April 9, 2010 03:00 PM