Movable Type 3.2
August 06, 2008
1. It's cool (in the 60s) and rainy out, just as I'd hoped. Of course, everyone else is upset about it, but I'm thrilled.
2. On the other hand, I seem to have come down with some sort of cold/sore throat thing. Bleh. This morning, I couldn't tell whether I was sick or just tired, so I came to work, but if I still feel like this tomorrow, I'm staying home.
3. Am I the only one obsessed with the Big Ivy Scarf from Knitscene? (Here's the Ravelry page.) But the yarn used is a) not available locally and b) rather expensive. I really don't want to spend $100 on a scarf. I think I see a trip to the LYS in my future...
4. I've been trying to figure out how to fit more reading time into my life, because I keep taking way more books out from the library than I can actually read. Next week, my usual lunch companion at work will be moving away, so that will give me my lunch hours to read... hmm. Must keep thinking about this.
5. I'm still loving my iPod Touch. Anyone have any app suggestions? I've found several good ones, but I'm sure there are some I'm missing!Posted by Kat at August 6, 2008 03:18 PM