Movable Type 3.2
May 28, 2008
Oh, is it Wednesday?Randomness
(Gah! I had this all written and for some reason it... didn't post. Let's see what I can remember.)
Please tell me I'm not the only one confused about days of the week after the long weekend. But I think it's Wednesday, so let's have some randoms...
1. Still knitting the baby blanket. The mommy nicely suggested I could take a break, since it's currently about 90 degrees where the baby lives. But I'm afraid that if I stopped, I'd never convince myself to pick it up again. And it's sooo close to being done. So I will keep plugging away, and I hope to have it finished this weekend.
2. Speaking of things that will be finished this weekend, I realized last night while in line at the town recycling center for the millionth time that at this rate, it would take me approximately forever to finish cleaning out the old apartment. So. There will be a dumpster arriving on Friday. I am extremely excited about this.
4. Yet another thing to be finished this weekend: a big freelance project. Gah. Can we just skip to June 2 now, please?
5. I still just. want. to. knit. But given all the above, there's really very little time. I'm coping by reading knitting blogs in little snatches of time between other things. I feel like I'm missing some good ones, though. What are your favorite knitting blogs? (And if you are reading this and have any sort of blog, comment! I want to make sure I have you all on my Bloglines.)
6. My baby brother turned eighteen last Saturday. EIGHTEEN. I cannot believe it.
7. I feel like I should be making lists and planning for my cruise next month, but I should probably wait until I get through this weekend (for all of the reasons above). Let's hope I'm feeling a little more sane then.
There was at least one thing in the first version of this post that I'm forgetting about this time. Oh well. I'll post again if I think of it...Posted by Kat at May 28, 2008 04:58 PM