Powered by
Movable Type 3.2

May 04, 2008

Where do I go to buy these things?

I want to know!

Does anyone have tips on where to obtain the following:

1) A tea infuser big enough for a whole pitcher of iced tea

2) Those plastic case things that you use to store nice china

Anyone? Thanks!

Posted by Kat at May 4, 2008 09:30 PM

I'd say Bed Bath & Beyond for #2 (if this is what you are thinking of: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/stylepage.asp?order_num=-1&RN=304).

Posted by: Kate at May 4, 2008 10:10 PM

www.adagio.com has a large version of their IngenuiTea tea pot that will brew a whole pitcher of tea, then dispense it into your pitcher of ice, filtering the leaves as it does. Bill and I have the small ones that brew a 16-oz. mug worth of tea, we love them.

Any good linen supply should have the cases for storing and packing china.

Posted by: Crafting Jen at May 5, 2008 12:34 AM

Crate and Barrel has the quilted china protectors. I love mine.

Posted by: Theresa at May 5, 2008 09:30 AM

I second the Adagio reference! Love their teas.

Posted by: lola at May 5, 2008 12:19 PM

I've seen this Bodum infuser at various Tealuxe locations.

Posted by: Eliz at May 5, 2008 09:27 PM

How fancy are you looking for as far as tea infusers go? Wal-Mart has an iced-tea maker kind of like a coffee maker. Or, you could do what my old roommate did—just use a coffee maker. Put the tea bags in the thingie where the filters go, dump in the water, brew. Works like a charm.

Posted by: Jeanne B. at May 6, 2008 09:47 PM
Post a comment

Remember personal info?

Page design by fluffa! Hosted at prettyposies.com. Powered by Movable Type 3.2