Movable Type 3.2
January 01, 2008
2008 Goals: KnittingKnitting
1. Finish an adult sweater. I've finished a few baby sweaters, but never an adult-sized one.
2. Finish at least one pair of socks each month. I love sock yarn. (Don't we all?) And I have a lot of it. And I need socks, actually. So I should knit a bunch of it up.
3. Knit at least one thing for charity each month. This way I'll have a decent box of things to donate next winter.
4. Felt something. I'm thinking maybe the ever-popular clogs.
5. Post knitting pictures at least once a week. With my new camera, I doubt this will be much of a problem.
6. Put all finished items on Ravelry. I'll enter stash and works in progress as I have time, but I want to make sure I definitely at least enter all my finished projects.Posted by Kat at January 1, 2008 02:05 PM