Movable Type 3.2
July 20, 2007
UFO Resurrection Challenge: Procedure Update2007 UFO Resurrection Challenge
Okay, here's the thing. I do want the challenge to keep going. But I don't think that will happen if I keep feeling like I have to properly catch up on the months where I got behind because of school. I think I'll be able to keep up at this point, due to the lack of school and some other stuff. So we're going to basically split it into two six-month things. Here's what well do...
1. If you participated in those months, e-mail me. If you have pictures or blog post links of what you did, that's great. If not, it's fine. Just tell me what the project was and what you did (ripped out or worked on it). Please e-mail by July 31.
2. I will post blog/picture links for everyone else to see. If you do not want your link posted, please mention that in your e-mail.
3. By August 5, I will have a prize drawing among those who participated all six months.
1. We're basically back to the original plan. Post on your blog and/or e-mail me each month with your project and what you're doing with it.
2. By the weekend after the end of each month, I will post a list (with links) of those who participated that month and have a drawing for a small prize.
3. In early January, I will have the prize drawing for people who participated in all six months (July-December).
1. If you didn't sign up at the beginning but want to sign up for the July-December section, go for it. Just e-mail me by July 31.
2. Are any of you on Ravelry? If there's enough interest, I'll start a UFO Resurrection Challenge group there, just for fun.
Edited to add:
Okay. Does that all sound reasonable? I'm very sorry that I didn't manage to keep up with this during the spring semester, and this is the best way I've come up with to get it restarted. Thanks for your patience.Posted by Kat at July 20, 2007 08:59 AM