* Watching Studio 60. (Thanks for the push, Cate.) Wow, much better than I'd expected. And how had I never noticed before how much Matthew Perry resembles Tom Hanks?
* Other TV thoughts: Heroes was enh. Brothers & Sisters has potential. I have mixed feelings on the Gilmore Girls premiere. 7th Heaven premiere was about as ridiculous as I expected. And I adored the Veronica Mars premiere, which I'm sure totally shocks you all.
* Cold Stone has pumpkin ice cream now. Yay.
* My landlord says he's going to make a dryer appear in my apartment, to go along with the old washer he gave us when we moved in. This is exciting.
* I hate the MBTA. Also drunken baseball fans. Especially when they're on the T with me.
* Yes, I'm writing such trivial things because I'm just a wee bit stressed and can't come up with anything else at the moment.
* But I now have a big bulletin board hanging in my living room covered in color-coded index cards holding lists. This is making me feel very slightly closer to in control.