Not enough hours in the day
Sanity is overrated.
I'm sorry, I know you're all going to get really bored of this. But aaaaaah! This morning I am supposedly:
1. Working on my paper (Slow. As. Molasses.)
2. Getting my kitchen stuff down from the attic so my roommate can pack his
3. Changing the sheets on my bed
4. Doing laundry
5. Showering and getting dressed in some sort of reasonable clothing, seeing as I'm going to a restaurant later
6. Figuring out how to get to said restaurant, and a park and a bar and various other places where I am theoretically meeting friends in Northampton today
All in the next... two hours? Yeah.
Posted by Kat at July 16, 2006 10:55 AM