Movable Type 3.2
July 03, 2006
Holiday-esque Monday PositivityWheeee!
I think it's Monday, although it also sort of feels like Friday, since I have tomorrow off. So it's time for positives!
Things that are making me happy today:
1. My readers. Thank you all for dealing so gracefully with my freak-out over the weekend. I love you guys!
2. My boss, or, rather, his absence. I mean, he's okay, but it's always sort of fun when he's in Oklahoma.
3. My coworkers, or, again, their absence. We have tomorrow off, so about half the company is also out today. It's so nice and quiet around here.
4. Knitting. Yes, it's making me happy again! Finishing the socks was exciting, and the baby blanket is going very quickly.
5. Paneer masala. I have some leftovers for lunch today. Yum.
6. No class tonight! I like class, but a night off is always nice.Posted by Kat at July 3, 2006 01:22 PM