Movable Type 3.2
March 29, 2006
Quick RandomsBookish , I love lists! , Knitting , More about me than you ever wanted to know , Randomness , TV and Movies , The halls of academia , Things I'm Doing
Because I was supposed to go to bed on time tonight, darn it! Argh.
1. Operation: Harlot was successful last night. I arrived at the store at 10:30, unpacked boxes for the first 15 minutes, and then realized that I had 15 minutes and about 25 boxes left and I had to go more quickly. So then I started just opening boxes. Blood was drawn. (Boxes are sharp!) But I found it. Wheeeee. It's wonderful. Better review after I finish reading it.
2. Clapotis = fun. And I haven't even started dropping stitches yet.
3. Watched the fourth Harry Potter movie tonight. Some of the exterior shots seemed oddly cartoony, but I thought it was good overall. Hermione is still my favorite, of course. As always, I found myself sort of wishing that they'd hurry up through the dragon/battle/whatever scenes and get back to the academics and interpersonal relationships and lovely boarding-schoolness. Maybe I should just go find some school stories to read.
4. Don't you hate it when something disappears right after you discover it? Last week, I discovered the green tea lattes at the coffee stand on campus. Now, I don't normally like green tea much, but these were all milky and melony and yum. Yesterday? They were gone. Bah.
5. Interested in reading or contributing to a free online knitting lifestyle magazine? Sort of Glamour meets Knitty, with a little Bust thrown in? Let me know.
I'm sure there was more, but I really, really should be asleep. Good night!Posted by Kat at March 29, 2006 11:06 PM