Movable Type 3.2
December 31, 2005
New Year's ResolutionsI love lists!
Well, it's that time again. Fewer this year, though, because last year's list just went so well.
1. Get one of my novels-in-progress to the point at which I can start submitting it to agents and/or publishers.
2. Read 100 books, at least some of which are from my mental "I really need to get around to reading that" list. (I don't know, 100 just seemed like a good number. I like goals.) Keep track of them.
3. Finish more knitting projects than I start, and decrease the size of the stash. And keep track of what I knit, because it would be nice to know.
4. Finish a gorram sweater. Finally.
5. Finish losing the weight I want to lose. (No need to get into the particulars here, as I write about that elsewhere.)
6. Try to relax. A little. Sometime. I'm really bad at that, and I make my life much more difficult/stressful than it really needs to be.Posted by Kat at December 31, 2005 07:41 PM