Me me me me meme
I love lists!
, Jumping on the bandwagon
, More about me than you ever wanted to know
I'm procrastinating, and Kat tagged everyone who read it, so...
10 Things you might not know about me:
1. I have broken my left arm and right leg.
2. I was born with congenital heart disease and have had a few open heart surgeries.
3. I am officially a high school dropout.
4. I like driving in snow, as long as there's not much of it.
5. I didn't try alcohol until I was almost 23. (Yes, that's how old I am now.)
6. I'm a virgin.
7. I started college as a physics major.
8. I used to play D&D and Magic: The Gathering.
9. I have several other blogs/online journals/etc.
10. I have recently become addicted to Tab.
9 Places I've visited:
5. Vatican City
8 Ways to win my heart:
1. Cook me dinner.
2. Let me cook for you.
3. Knit for me.
4. Ask me to knit for you.
5. Read me poetry.
6. Talk about literature.
7. Treat me like an intelligent adult.
8. Deal gracefully with my quirky family.
7 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Have a novel published.
2. Own a house.
3. Go to Ireland.
4. Get married.
5. Have children.
6. Finish a sweater.
7. Learn to speak another language fluently.
6 Things I am afraid of:
1. The dark
4. That no one really likes me
5. "Grown up" paperwork type stuff
6. People close to me disappearing
5 Things I don't like:
1. Fish (as a food. I like fish if they are swimming) <- I'll stay with Kat on this one.
2. Mean jokes or teasing
4. Rude customers or coworkers
5. Ice on the roads
4 Ways to Turn me Off:
1. Refuse to take responsibility for your actions
2. Be rude (to me or anyone else)
3. Be totally self-centered
4. Make fun of people
3 Things I do every day:
1. Brush my teeth
3. Talk to or e-mail my roommate
2 Things that make me happy:
1 Thing on my mind right now:
1. My stupid paper
As Kat said, I'll tag whoever reads this, but especially Aisling, Erica, and Cate.
Posted by Kat at December 7, 2005 03:01 PM