Music survey from Rachel
Jumping on the bandwagon
Rachel passed this to me. I feel honored. No, really. I'm not being sarcastic.
1. What are the total amount of music files on your computer?
I'm on my work computer right now, so none. At home... maybe 50?
2. The last CD you bought was?
Gosh. Umm. I got U2's How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb and Sesame Street Songs from the Street for Christmas (quite a combination, I know). Oh, so I guess the last one I actually physically bought was the U2 one, for my boyfriend to give my brother. Who gave it to me. Not the same copy, though.
3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Whatever was on in the car this morning? The last CD I listened to was Coldplay, but that was on Wednesday. Oh, wait, we listened to Keane on Wednesday too. I've listened to various radio stuff since then but I don't remember what.
4. Write down five songs you often listen to, or that mean a lot to you.
Oh, tons of songs mean a lot to me. We'll say Carole King's "Where You Lead," U2's "The First Time," Monkees' "Daydream Believer," Pachelbel's "Canon," and "Danny Boy."
5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?
Posted by Kat at February 4, 2005 03:00 PM
Hmm. Who even reads here? Let's say Aisling, Lauren, and Amy.