Comments: Annoyed Wednesday Catch-Up Randoms

I can SO relate to your #1. Argh!!! Chaos went through the incompatible with knitting stage, but eventually it passed. May hasn't been anywhere near as badly behaved about knitting as he was.

Posted by Chris at March 7, 2007 04:01 PM

I’m in the process of doing some massive ring maintenance for the FiberArts Bloggers ring and I am contacting you because there’s a problem with your code. The code you have up is actually alright, except that the ring’s original home page (which your code links to) on the urbanspinner site is long gone. The new home page is:
You’re welcome to either switch out just that one part of the code, or ask me for the basic default ring code instead.
Please feel free to contact me with any related questions/concerns. Once you have your code fixed up, if you want to send me a note I’d appreciate it, so I can check it out. Thanks!
Joni

Posted by Joni at March 7, 2007 07:38 PM

Sadly, those are still my cat's two favorite moods. I have to sneak around to get any knitting done. Hey kitty, what's that? *grabs knitting and hides in the closet*

Posted by Stephanie at March 7, 2007 10:35 PM

Good luck at work, that's never fun.

Posted by Carol at March 8, 2007 12:57 PM

Aw, that sounds so cute with Dewey.

Discovering Buffy/Angel now means you get to power through the whole thing and not anguish over will-they-or-won't-they cancel the show/get together/etc.

Posted by Carrie K at March 8, 2007 09:53 PM

Love Buffy! And Spike, ooh and Angel.

Posted by Arleta at March 10, 2007 08:44 AM

My 5-yo cats seem to be [still] in that stage. I have found that I can avoid many hassles by covering only my lower legs with an afghan. Since my cats are afghan trained ("Oh, look, there's an afghan! Let's lie on it!"), this persuades them to snuggle up a foot or two away from my knitting. And that works unless I wave the working yarn too obviously in their sight -- then all rules are off.

Posted by kmkat at March 10, 2007 05:10 PM

bleh, I'm sorry about testing the new app. BAH. Software sucks.

Posted by BigAlice at March 14, 2007 02:52 PM

I so hate annoying Wednesdays. I am off though...I have Spring Break...Woo Hoo!

Posted by Jenni at March 15, 2007 11:47 PM

Well - just finished one of my oldest and most complicated UFOs! Phew. Now onto ones that are just in the UFO pile because they are boring.... this sweater I just finished was insanly complicated!!

And let me just say, at least cats don't consume yarn. My two year of boxer STILL eats my yarn. Bad. Dog.

Posted by Cece at March 17, 2007 05:58 PM