Comments: Green Baby Blanket; Painful Photography Session

Keep the hand clean. 'Cat Scratch Fever' is real, not just a song by Ted Nugent.

Posted by Kat at February 4, 2007 04:25 PM

Yipes... I think that's the first kitten-wound we've seen here! I've become a huge fan of Neosporin pain relieving antibiotic cream. Charlie took a tiny chunk out of my foot the other day while I was winding yarn, and that stuff plus a pretty Sesame Street bandaid made it all better.

And woo! Nice blanket!

Posted by Ali at February 4, 2007 04:43 PM

Ow! Looks like it stings. My cat likes to hide under the table and attack feet as you go by. Do your jammies have sheep on them? Sort of looks like it.

Posted by Arleta at February 4, 2007 04:44 PM

Those kittens. Adorable but heedless.

I don't know if you care or not, but The Ruby in the Smoke (an adapted Philip Pullman novel) is on PBS tonight starring Billie Piper.

Posted by Carrie K at February 4, 2007 05:06 PM

Ow! Kitty injury! I like your blanket and clearly Dewey does too.

Posted by Sonya at February 4, 2007 05:21 PM

Ouch!! Do you trim his claws? Chaos used to dip a paw into an unattended mocha, examine his paw in disgust, shake it off so that splatters coated walls and furniture, then repeat until I returned to the room...

Posted by Chris at February 4, 2007 11:29 PM

Just give it time and your flesh will toughen up so that you won't feel it when he does that. Hikari think I'm his chew toy and he won't be disabused of that notion.

You mentioned quite a while ago that you were getting into quilting. How is that going?

Posted by Ivy at February 5, 2007 04:44 PM

Looks like the blanket will be very popular! I love that your LYS has a traditional Superbowl sale - looking forward to seeing your haul!

Posted by Meg at February 5, 2007 04:46 PM

Ouch, hope your hand is feeling better soon, your new blanket looks great.

Posted by yvette at February 6, 2007 02:15 PM

ow ow ow. I'm kind of glad we adopted an ADULT cat and not a kitten. The baby blanket is cute!

Posted by BigAlice at February 6, 2007 06:00 PM

Oh my - that looks painful.

I just realized I forgot to post on my blog about my January UFO, but there's a post there now if you want to check it out.

Have a great rest-of-the-week!

Posted by Beth at February 6, 2007 09:47 PM

That is one nice blanket! But ouch!!! Playful kitty. Perhaps he thinks you made the blanket for him? My January UFO Resurrection was way too easy, one toss in file 13 and it was done. The rest will be real knitting:) I love this idea of yours; it compliments the yarn diet very well.

Posted by Carol at February 7, 2007 08:33 PM

Your blanket looks really pretty! I like how it's on the diagonal. And your poor hand! Be sure to clean it (and of course you did. I know, I know) Cat scratches can be nasty!

Posted by carrie at February 8, 2007 07:15 AM