Comments: Wednesday Randomosity

But! But! It's not available. You're messing with my head. I was seriously, SERIOUSLY needing to have that.

By the by, I'm still not feeling it for David Tennant like I did for Christopher Eccleston. Sniff.

Posted by mamacate at January 31, 2007 12:47 PM

OK. I'd like to join the UFO challenge. (Can you tell procrastination is second nature to me?) I presume I post a comment here, as I am blogless.

Luckily, I have a pair of socks that I started in Aug. which only have a few rows to go, so that will be my January UFO. I will finish them tonight.

My February UFO will be to complete the 2nd sock of Child's French Socks from Vintage Socks. (I have 1/2 the leg completed so far.)

Thanks for letting me play.

Amy in MN

Posted by Amy at January 31, 2007 01:18 PM

I totally dug the Pollan article from the Times magazine. I don't agree with him about everything, but I do think he has a number of common sense ideas. Plus it made me feel better about how much I spend at the farmers' market every Sunday!

Posted by sprite at January 31, 2007 03:47 PM

I've been working (and posting on) a sweater for my Aunt this month. I started it in October. I just had a rather painful setback - I'll post about it tonight.

Posted by Cece at January 31, 2007 03:58 PM

Absolutely love the TARDIS USB hub . . . must get it now (if only it were available). Now, if I could just figure out how to get David Tennant to appear when I plug into the damn thing, it truly would be a thing of beauty.

Posted by Ava at January 31, 2007 04:20 PM

I assume you want us to post here? For January I did a so so job. I am finishing up MIL's fingerless gloves this evening. But the Perfect Pie Shawl is carrying over into February. Now to dig out the other February project.

Posted by chrisknits at January 31, 2007 04:37 PM

Kat, we don't have a site we can post a pic to, right? We just post on our own blog, and we comment about the UFO challenge? Ta - and thanks

Posted by carrie at January 31, 2007 04:49 PM

I thought I'd submitted a comment earlier this month, but as I still haven't appeared, I'll try again. I have oodles of projects I need to get off of my needles and I started off January with a bang, finishing My So-Called Scarf for my cousin. One down, 11 to go! February's UFO will likely be a grey and white hat for a friend.

Posted by Danielle at January 31, 2007 05:40 PM

Thank you for doing this. I have already finished 2 projects and frogged 3. I feel GREAT!

Posted by Jennie at January 31, 2007 05:57 PM

I MUST have that tardis!! I'm with Mamacate about DT vs. CE. I miss him as the doctor. I do love him on Heroes so far though!

Posted by Leah at January 31, 2007 06:25 PM

Cataloging -- I love cataloging! It takes a certain kind of person (anal, controlling, b!tchy, hung up on details -- some of the terms commonly applied to catalogers). But the world needs us. It just maybe doesn't know how much.

Posted by kmkat at January 31, 2007 11:09 PM

Hi Kat,
want to let you know that i'm totaly in the challenge only have to catch up.

regards.