Comments: Wednesday Randoms!

Bummer about #5. :(

The other Kat got stuck on SoDak and NoDak, I think - I wonder if she finished?

Posted by Chris at January 10, 2007 03:50 PM

Ouch, I hope you feel better soon. I hate those random aches and strains that just seem to appear out of nowhere.
I would join the UFO resurrection but I'm not sure I'm a strong enough person for that. We'll see how the knit-from-my-strash progresses. Good luck!

Posted by BigAlice at January 10, 2007 04:05 PM

I am counting down to Grey's too! Its the only show I actually watch and I have missed it the last few weeks!

Posted by Robbi at January 10, 2007 04:38 PM

Unseasonably cold = opportunity to wear hand knits in multiples?

Posted by mrspao at January 10, 2007 05:18 PM

Yay! Knitting progress! Can't wait to see a finished back. First UFO done! Hermione hat =) very pretty

Posted by carrie at January 10, 2007 05:23 PM

You're not the only one in Grey's withdrawal.

25 hours and counting...

Posted by Pattie at January 10, 2007 07:57 PM

Hope your shoulder/neck thing isn't messing with your crafting! :)

Posted by Arleta at January 11, 2007 09:24 AM

Your teacups looks great! It's tempting me to pull out my cross stitch.

When you get around to it, sign me up for the UFO challenge too. I've been in a frenzy of finishing, might as well add some incentive to keep it up.

Unreasonably cold here too! Yay! And I'm looking forward to Gray's tonight too.

Posted by Carrie K at January 11, 2007 06:07 PM

I can't wait to see the back of Arwen! Whee! Oh, and I tagged you for a meme... heehee! Come and see!

Posted by carrie at January 12, 2007 08:45 AM

I commented on the thread really late, so I wonder if it actually went through. I'm hoping I can join your UFO resurrection challenge. If you'll let me, I have a post up today about a UFO I resuscitated. I've finished all the knitting, and now it just needs to be felted and a button to be completely finished.

Posted by Leisel at January 14, 2007 01:27 AM

I finished my January UFO Resurrection - wahoo!

Posted by Theresa at January 14, 2007 10:19 PM

I can see getting sucked into Grey's Anatomy after watching it for the first time Firday (an addicted visitor couldn't miss it). It has been UNseasonably cold here, and I am sure thankful for wool. Did I officially sign up for the UFO? I am doing my first one this weekend.

Posted by Birdsong at January 14, 2007 11:52 PM

So what did you think of the new Grey's? I am so excited for part 2 this thursday, my mom and I can't stop talking about it.....

Posted by Angel at January 15, 2007 11:45 AM