Comments: Well, THAT was an exciting day.

KITTEN!

Kat if you need anything, health-wise, drop me a line.

Posted by Ali at December 7, 2006 04:55 PM

The kind of day a person can pass on. Cept the kitten part. That part always is worth a lot. Name??

Posted by Cathy at December 7, 2006 05:30 PM

That's s scary way to start the day. Hope you are feeling better. Kittens always help. That's great that the two of you will hav a few days to bond.

Posted by Kat at December 7, 2006 05:36 PM

Awww, cute! I'm glad you are okay and have a great new nurse at home to take care of you.

Posted by Julie at December 7, 2006 05:39 PM

Yikes! How scary, and hope that feeling doesn't return. Glad you have a new baby to keep you entertained!

Posted by Nita at December 7, 2006 05:46 PM

Hope you feel better soon. But if you have to be sick you can't beat a little kitten to cheer you up.

Posted by Maryellen at December 7, 2006 06:03 PM

So glad everything turned out not horrible in the end.

And what a little cutie the kitten is!

Posted by twig at December 7, 2006 06:40 PM

Yikes! Glad your day had a happy (and cute) ending!

Posted by --Deb at December 7, 2006 06:54 PM

Yikes, I really hope you feel okay and get a good answer from a doctor. What a cute kitten!

Posted by Lauren at December 7, 2006 07:04 PM

Just discovered your blog through the classics challenge and I hope you are ok but I was thinking that you should really follow doctor's advice and curl up with that adorable kitten and a few of your choices! :) Take care.

Posted by Heather at December 7, 2006 08:06 PM

Hope everything's OK!

Really, really cute kitten. Can't wait to meet it.

Posted by Cory at December 7, 2006 08:09 PM

How scary!! I hope you're feeling better and don't have a recurrence. I'm sure that kitten will make sure you're doing well. :)

Posted by Chris at December 7, 2006 09:58 PM

{{hugs}} please get it checked out! (but don't stress!!)

curl up and knit with your cute kitten.

Posted by penny [aka peninah] at December 7, 2006 10:42 PM

Wowsers - the lowest lows, and the highest heights, all in a day!

Hope you get to rest plenty. Don't overdo it, and be sure to get help right away if you feel symptoms again. You have my cell number? Don't try to drive yourself anywhere if you have another episode. Either get an ambulance or call a friend. Count me as an available friend.

Kitty's adorable! Snuggle lots, you'll feel better, and she (he?) will feel welcome.

Posted by Jen at December 7, 2006 11:51 PM

You know, leave it to Christine to comment on your spelling. : ) Do NOTHING on Saturday. Enjoy Dewey (or whatever name you settle on). At some point this weekend, I'll regale you with details of my night out.

Posted by Erica at December 7, 2006 11:56 PM

Glad it was nothing urgent, even if it wasn't fun. It's weird the strange reactions the body can sometimes have to a virus. My friend's son once swelled up like a balloon and the only explanation they could find was that he had reacted strangely to a virus (something about an allergic reaction to the protein it contained, I think). Hope you're feeling better.

Posted by Krista at December 8, 2006 03:00 AM

Oh, I've had that before too, and it's really not fun. Never found anything on me before either, but that stress test (sans bra) was loads of fun. Oy.

Hooray for the kitten. S/he is SO cute. I can't wait to hear all the stories.

Posted by The Feminist Mafia at December 8, 2006 09:03 AM

Youch. Hope you feel better soon. See your general practicioner as well since the problem might not be with your heart (asthma can feel like that sometimes and so can some hormone-based problems) and specialists can sometimes operate with blinders on.

The kitten is adorable. How much trouble has he gotten into thus far? Has he found your yarn yet?

Posted by Ivy at December 8, 2006 11:18 AM

So sorry to hear that you had such a scary morning. I hope you continue to feel better!!!

And, what a precious little kitty...OMG - so cute!!! Have fun snuggling with the new baby!!!

And, feel better - rest!!!

Posted by Sara at December 8, 2006 01:24 PM

Hope the weird feeling is gone and never returns. I know you will Do The Right Thing and have yourself checked out.

Felines (and some dogs) are the very, very best nurses. Ours love it when someone has to stay in bed. "Ooh, someone warm to sleep with!"

Posted by kmkat at December 8, 2006 02:06 PM

Kitten! Yay!

Posted by Jeanne at December 8, 2006 03:05 PM

Hope you are ok. What a nice kitten to come home to.

Posted by mrspao at December 8, 2006 04:35 PM

Hope you're ok. That must have been scary!

Posted by Arleta at December 8, 2006 08:24 PM