Comments: Clarification

"Active" (loud cackle)

Nothing scares me more then cleaning out my knitting closet, as I do NOT want to know how many inactive projects I have.

Posted by Candace at November 28, 2006 11:10 AM

I have a category on my blog for things I finish in each year. I like it that way because it's interspersed in my ramblings on the blog but it's also accessible all in one place should one be so inclined.

Posted by twig at November 28, 2006 11:37 AM

You know every year I tell myself I will finish up my UFOs and limit the number of projects that I work on and every year I fail to live up to it.... but I admire your plans to keep track of your knitting- I just have long given up on any hope of doing so myself.

Posted by Angel at November 28, 2006 11:51 AM

LOL! Love the clarification =)
I don't have but 2 unfinished knitting projects ... but an entire box of unfinished sewing projects. I keep promising to work on them, and yet, there they sit.
Maybe if you start finishing one a month I'll have to join in ;-)

Posted by Brandie at November 28, 2006 12:15 PM

Oh my gosh I'm with you on that. I have 3 active items as well plus my slew of others that I keep meaning to finish or frog....

Maybe someday huh! ;)

Posted by Leah at November 28, 2006 01:34 PM

I don't count anything I'm not working either. I'm always shocked when I look through my supplies and realize how many things I've stopped working on.

Posted by laura b at November 28, 2006 02:50 PM

An unfinished item per month sounds like a great plan!

Posted by NORA at November 28, 2006 03:19 PM

You are much more brave than I! Keeping my knitting organized=Mission Impossible! But at least you are trying. I gave up a while back :)

Posted by aj at November 28, 2006 04:59 PM

You are so funny!! I think we all knew what you meant, if we were all to come clean about our actual WIPs, well, that would be something, wouldn't it? I like the monthly plan--I am now in the midst of finishing things I began at the end of last winter and it's giving me a strong feeling of accomplishment, so I say, GO FOR IT!

Posted by The A.D.D. Knitter at November 28, 2006 09:27 PM

You mean you LIED?? I'm just so, so . . . betrayed . . .

Posted by --Deb at November 28, 2006 10:28 PM

thats what i do ! i only call otn/wip things i'm actually working on, there is plenty on hold ;) lol. also? i forget what else. but yeah. hi.

Posted by aisling at November 29, 2006 12:09 AM