Comments: First Randoms of November!

Congrats on your first issue of Yarn Life! I like the idea of a frequently updated online mag, best of luck with it.

I'm betting you can find well over 1000 blogs for your blogroll.

Posted by Julie at November 1, 2006 11:22 AM

Hey...I put the link on my blogs!

Posted by Court at November 1, 2006 12:07 PM

Good luck with your novel. I got to bed at 11, so no writing last night, but I'm at about 2,700 words now. Some people have over 50,000. In one day! I'm curious how you're compiling your list of blogs. You missed mine so I'm not listed somewhere.

Good luck with Yarn Life.

Posted by Ivy at November 1, 2006 01:18 PM

I tried to set up a syndicated account on LiveJournal for Yarn Life, but it doesn't see XML from the site. FYI.

Good luck on NaNoWriMo!

Posted by beadslut at November 1, 2006 03:46 PM

Nice job on Yarn Life! I would link to you from my hardly-knitting blog, but we're about to nuke both blogs to eliminate spam. Once I have a safe place to put it, I'll post it.

Posted by Ali at November 1, 2006 03:48 PM

That Yarn Life blog roll will be HUGE. When you do find them, it might be cool to create a custom google search of the blogs and of course on-line yarn stores.

More info on the custom google search here - http://www.google.com/coop/cse/overview

Posted by Kat at November 1, 2006 04:33 PM

Your first issue is great, and I've added the blog to my Newsgator.

And, the number of knit-bloggers? Some insane number--we're numerous and growing! Good luck on finding them all!

Posted by --Deb at November 1, 2006 10:26 PM

Somewhere, I don't remember where, of course, I just read that there are ~900 knittng blogs. The unknown/unremembered source didn't define what it meant by "knitting blog" but anyway. I bet you get a lot.

If you get that extra 4 hr/day, can I have some?

Posted by kmkat at November 1, 2006 11:25 PM

Yes, I'll be looking for the knit blog count as well - I'm guessing it's over 1500? It will be fun to see what you come up with :)

Posted by Jennifer at November 2, 2006 08:53 AM

Oh, and I put a link to Yarn Life in my blog today!

Posted by --Deb at November 2, 2006 06:43 PM