Comments: Friday Night Random Observations

Pumpkin ice cream. With hot fudge. Bliss. (altho, now that I'm severely lactose intolerant, I must simply imagine it)

Posted by Chris at September 29, 2006 09:34 PM

You saw Veronica Mars? I'm so jealous! I'm waiting until it actually airs on television, rather than trying it on my tiny computer screen, but still . . . ! I thought G.G. was well done, but am still so upset at the direction the story is going, but I'm trying to reserve judgement--they often have an every-other-year good season/bad season rhythm, so . . . fingers crossed. I'm enjoying Studio 60, too (and hadn't thought about Matthew Perry and Tom Hanks before!). And, Heroes? My feeling right now is that it could go either way . . .

Posted by --Deb at September 29, 2006 09:46 PM

Oh drat - I missed Veronica Mars! It's one of the shows that changed stations when WB and UPN became CW, and so my season pass didn't carry over...

I'll have to see if they stream it online or something. :(

Posted by Jen at September 29, 2006 11:55 PM

Oops - never mind! I forgot that you mentioned it was available online - so that was where you saw it, and I haven't missed it at all!

Whew!

Posted by Jen at September 29, 2006 11:57 PM

I thought Heroes was kind of meh too. It probably should have started out with some action and then filled in the backstory later. Or maybe not. We'll see.

I liked Studio 60 much better after I saw the premiere. I mean, the second episode was good, it was definitely Aaron Sorkin who is great, but the premiere set it all up so very, very well.

Posted by Carrie K at September 30, 2006 06:20 PM

I looove the pumpkin ice cream!! Try mixing it with sweet cream or cake batter. Un. Be. Liev. Able.

Edy's makes pumpkin ice cream too. We also love that. :-D

Posted by Courtney at September 30, 2006 07:11 PM

a washer AND a dryer? I must say that I am jealous. enjoy ! [i'm going off to collect quarters..]

Posted by peninah [aka penny] at September 30, 2006 08:32 PM

I'm curious to hear your take on Gilmore Girls! I believe that this is the last season and the show will come full circle.

Posted by Judy at October 1, 2006 10:51 AM