Comments: Randoms? Actually on Wednesday?

Don't forget that the VM premiere will be on-line for viewing on the 26th! Only 6 days from now! yippee!! Not sure of an exact URL, but it will be on MSN.

Posted by Liz at September 20, 2006 04:41 PM

A Thousand Blessings upon our Tivos! I found out about the new Doctor Who's airing when I looked at my "To Do" in the Tivo and said, "Why is it going to record Doctor Who again?"

Looking forward to Veronica Mars, too - I wonder if she's going to get on the plane without Dad and go to New York?

Posted by Jen at September 20, 2006 04:42 PM

Breath in, breath out. I've loved all the PJ Tracy books so far - I'm on the list for Snow Blind. I was a slug a month or two ago and didn't go out to a free reading of theirs...

Hope the work situation straightens out.

Posted by Chris at September 20, 2006 11:34 PM

Good luck making things better at work.

And thanks so much for the Veronica Mars reminder--can't wait for the new season!

Posted by Pattie at September 21, 2006 10:53 PM

Thank you, thank you! I just discovered from your link to the pjtracy site that I'm 2 books behind! "Dead Run" is winging its way to my local library for me even as I type (well, not actually, but the request is in). Their books are such fun.

Posted by kmkat at September 21, 2006 11:59 PM

Thanks for the Doctor update. I count on you to be the oracle of all things Whovian.

TiVo and I aren't speaking right now. Despite it being #1 on the subscription list, despite my phone line being hooked up and my directory fully loaded, despite my satellite being perfectly functional, it just decided not to TiVo survivor last night. Can you believe that? I tried to call DirecTV to say WTF, but hung up after 20 minutes on hold. Dagnabbit. Anyway. Studio 60 looks good, huh? At least it recorded that one.

Posted by mamacate at September 22, 2006 09:41 AM

I'm sorry! You probably don't want him around right now-he has a dreadful cold. Though I am rather hoping that he'll give it the the DM.

Posted by erica at September 28, 2006 06:15 AM