Comments: Coffee Incompatibility

I am also wearing a cotton tank and no bra. We rock.

That painter guy sounds kind of surreal. Maybe you could have coffee delivered? ;-)

Posted by Beverly at July 29, 2006 10:03 AM

Proper Thon garb aye? I say go au natural. Nothing keeps you awake quite like your hiney being permanently melted to your desk chair. An woo! for no bras, they are the work of the deveeel. Sorry to hear about the coffee. Maybe you could set the machine in the ledge of the tub, let it brew nonstop into the tub and just hook up a hose from the tub to your mouth? Mmmm tub coffee, the memories....Good luck with the thon and have bunches of fun. Good luck and blessings, Prana

Posted by Prana at July 29, 2006 10:06 AM

Currently wearing Brian's boxer shorts, a t-shirt from some Saab thing I went to a few years ago, and no bra. If I could get away with being braless more often, I would do it. Free Whilemina(s)!

Posted by Ali at July 29, 2006 10:17 AM

I wipe my bra off as soon as I walk in the door. Now as I'm over 40 and very large chested you and anyone in a 50 mile radius can tell I'm not wearing a bra. Tough. Have you read any good books lately. What are you studying in college? When you grow up what do you want to be? Do you wear cool boots like Erica? Until next time...

Posted by Maryellen at July 29, 2006 10:19 AM

The mug is too big for the machine? And it didn't come with one? Bummer.

Posted by Ivy at July 29, 2006 10:29 AM

Sorry about the coffee. That really does suck. But as a fellow PG Tips-drinker, I know that can go a long way toward helping relieve the caffeine blues.

Posted by sprite at July 29, 2006 10:45 AM

Hey, I say wear what you want! So long as you're comfortable, I'll be comfortable when I come over later!

I may be bringing Bill with me - I've been having a nasty cough again, it may make driving a little tough. With Bill along, you might consider if there's any furniture you want to move at 10 p.m., now that your roommate's moved out.

Happy Blogging, Kat! I'm not even going to try for commenting every hour, I just don't have it in me. You hang in there. And I promise, you're getting that iced coffee when I come over.

Posted by Jen at July 29, 2006 11:04 AM

being part of quality painting and restoration, i have to say i think that painter outside was a fo painter because no real painter would use a fake accent and pretend he was in the Renaissance on the job. Just warning you to make sure he doesn't have a huge miss on your building and check his work.

Posted by your brother (a profesional housepainter) at July 29, 2006 11:07 AM

Have you seen the World's Softest Socks at Costco? I've got three packs, and it's true, they're incredibly soft. More important for winter time, but seriously, you need some.

Posted by AmyW at July 29, 2006 05:19 PM

Wow - I'm impressed. You really get PG Tips in the US?

Posted by mrspao at July 30, 2006 04:13 AM