Comments: Blogathon Update!

Don't freak out about living alone, it's wonderful. At least I think so.

Can you have pets at your place? A four legged companion does a lot to alleviate the 'loneliness'.

Posted by Kat at July 25, 2006 05:43 PM

Count me in for $20...consider it guilt money. I'm working til midnight on Saturday and probably won't stop by after.

Posted by Erica at July 25, 2006 08:18 PM

I can't promise to stay up all night cause i'll get sick and we have Mass in the morning plus jason has his game sunday so i'm on my own with the kids, but i'll stay up kinda late and get on as much as i can during the day. We *may* be driving home that morning, not sure yet. AND i'll call you and tell you something random/funny that the kids say/do to give you an extra blog-about-it item hehe.

Posted by ais at July 25, 2006 09:19 PM

Are you in need of any support crew to pay house visits and bring care packages during the blogathon? I'd be glad to make a run.

Posted by Jen at July 25, 2006 10:49 PM

Heh, the things that are not in the plan are going to keep things spicy! :)

Posted by Chris at July 25, 2006 11:04 PM

Do you have a "visiting Kat" schedule, by the by? I have / will have good things to bring.

Posted by Ali at July 26, 2006 11:51 AM

Have fun! I will try and send a few e-mails or something to keep you awake...

I loved CRASH! Exceptional movie! I thought I would hate it...but, my sister insisted that we watch it while she was visiting in May...and now we own it...everytime you watch it - you catch something new...

Posted by Sara at July 27, 2006 01:52 PM

OMG. Brave lady, you; I stay up ridiculously for just about every deadline, I think, but blogging every half hour while doing it??? AACHCH!! (clutches throat, falls over)

I'll chip in ten bucks. and many good thoughts, too.

Posted by Liz (the crazed weasel) at July 27, 2006 03:43 PM