Comments: Why didn't I figure this out before?

Damn, you're tempting me... but I think Eris has my heart now...

Posted by Chris at March 6, 2006 01:40 PM

Oh FINE. Blame the Rogue thing on innocent little ME ;-)

I don't have yarn yet, but I have several color cards on the way, for various things that I'm considering (I want a dark color, but which will still show the cables... etc). But I would be happy to join a Rogue KAL.

For cotton yarn -- have you seen the brand-new KnitPicks things?

Posted by Tracy at March 6, 2006 01:47 PM

I'll be knitting behind the Really Late Rogues. First up is the baby blanket for my soon-to-be-niece.

Posted by Kat at March 6, 2006 01:55 PM

I think the KnitPicks yarns went up... Friday? You should get on their email mailing list, that's how I heard about it.

Posted by Tracy at March 6, 2006 02:24 PM

I'm also doing a really late Rogue. And starting back up again on it after the Knitting Olympics. Unfortunately I am slightly less late than you, and only have sleeves and hood to do.
It is a fantastic pattern and I have loved knitting it. Have fun!

Posted by Kira at March 6, 2006 02:28 PM

I gotta, because, you know, love lots of alliteration.

Recalcitrant Rogues?

*ducking and running*

Posted by mamacate at March 6, 2006 04:59 PM

Hi, Kat! I'm not gonna do the Rogue. Nope, not gonna. Instead, I think I'll be the last knitter to make a clapotis or some jaywalkers. I have yarn all set for those--and that's about it.

Nice to see you for a short bit yesterday - knit happily and never, never, never too much. (she should have knit hereafter/there would have been time for such yarn!)

Posted by Liz (the crazed weasel) at March 6, 2006 08:43 PM

Hi Kat!
I just finished my Rogue. It is quite handsome, and a blast to knit! Have fun with yours. You will live in it when it's done!

Posted by Judy at March 7, 2006 07:17 AM

ok, ok, ok, Rogue it is!

Posted by Erica at March 7, 2006 09:50 PM

Maybe we could call it the Roue knit along...with roue ( I can't type the accent over the e) as in over the hill or ancient rogue.

I just ordered my kit tonight in Briggs & Little light green yarn and I can't wait to get started.

Posted by BarbaraK at March 14, 2006 12:46 AM